The events of the past two weeks have made me more seriously consider what life is all about and what it means. The bottom line is life is precious and life is short. You don’t know what you’ve got ’till it’s gone. Secrets eat you from the inside and isolation hurts.
It turns out I’ve been wasting my life and I need to turn this around. Trying to stick to higher principles and beliefs have isolated me and lead me down a river of lies and deceit. (No I’m not a member of a secret religious cult.)
On personal projects I’ve been trying to do things the right way for the right reasons. I was brought up to always do your best and always be prepared. It turns out just getting things done is better. After all if you never finish anything who cares how well you did bits of it or what you had planned. Results speak for themselves.
You could say its time to come clean and air out the old laundry. However the minimalists would suggest just throwing it out and setting yourself free. Not to quote Fight Club deliberately It’s only after we’ve lost everything that we’re free to do anything but that kind of applies really well.
It’s time for change. The road will be bumpy and in places there won’t even be a trail. They say nothing worth doing is ever easy. Believe me, it’s not easy.
That’s a fair bit of beating around the bush. Basically it’s that time again, when I need to get rid of some more of my stuff that’s just taking up space and not being truly appreciated.
Just a quick list of things I need to rid myself of and you (or someone you know) might want, if I don’t get any interest on here I’ll put them up on gumtree. Prices are all flexible within reason;
- AMD(ATI) Radeon HD6950 2GB graphics cards (2x currently in crossfire mode, roughly 12 months old) - $250 for both
- Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5 AM3 mainboard with AMD Phenom II X6 1090T Black Edition six-core 3.2Ghz CPU and 8GB DDR3 ram. - $150 combined
- HTPC microatx pc cases (2x) Antec NSK2400 with 380W psu (one has cardboard box too) - $40 each
- Harry Potter books (1-4 paperback, 5-7 hardcover) - Free
- Alex Rider books (8 all paperback) - Free
- JVC home theatre amp (model RX-7032VSL) - $200
- A Slim PS2 (chipped), controllers, component cables, bunch of games etc - $offers
- A Gamecube (smash bros, mario kart, 3 controllers, component cable) - $offers
- Logitech PS3 guitars (2x) these are the full size wooden ones. - $120 for both
- A bodyboard and carry bag (for an adult sized person) - $40
- Lego technic (several large kits, some mid size and a few miscellaneous) List at brickset.com - $offers
There’s also a heap more computer gear I need to get rid of in the coming months. It’s all old though, so if anyones after anything specific let me know and you’re welcome to whats not in use.